Sunday

lots of stitches...and quite a wait

   
  
                             

                                This is the embroidered front piece of my unstitched autobot label cushion.
                                 As you can see,its arrival has gathered quite a crowed...
                                I made this as a gift for my younger brother,who quite obviously is obsessed with
                               autobots,and can't wait for the release of the newest transformer movie.

                              I am working on new designs for cushions (I am a bit cushion obsessed,they are my favorite pieces to embroider and sew).Sadly I never took pictures of previous cushions which I gave away to family and friends,so this is my first to share with the world!


Have a lovely day

No comments:

Post a Comment