Saturday

Life in a day



I just watched the trailer for 'life in a day'-the documentary shot in a single day,july 24,by people around the globe...and I wondered,if I had participated what kind of film I would have submitted? I really don't remember exactly what my day looked like,except that it was the day after my sisters birthday,so I must have been busy clearing away dishes and gathering together discarded wrapping paper and ribbon,or such.Apart from that there are certain constants in everybody's daily life's,like preparing a meal or going to work/school,walking the dog and most likely that is what I did,too...so chances are I had a pretty ordinary day.
But it could easily have been the day that one of the black&white spotted puppies that where born on the empty plot behind our house walked out of their pizza box house for the first time...or the day my sister got news of her acceptance into the college she had applied to go to.It could have been...

                                 


Have a lovely weekend...



No comments:

Post a Comment