Sunday

polaroid fieber

I have been wanting a polaroid since quite some time but haven't really managed to scratch together the needed amount yet,as most of my money gets squandered on other stuff like shoes and nailpolish...I purchased a polaroid 1000 land camera today at our local sunday bazaar for 3 euro.It is devoid of  film or flash,so I can't try it out just yet.Thankfully the thrift stall owner whom I got it from assured me to take the camera back in case it didn't function...I should have done a bit of research prior,but sometimes one does get lucky,no.Aside from the fact that I read somewhere that this model was THE worst polaroid by far! oops!But for now I'll just play around with it a bit...
 
This photo of a polarid 1000 land camera looks exactly the same,with its red button variety.There also exists a green button variety.

I have been advised to buy a 600film for it,but don't know yet where to find this film...yet  who knows,with a bit of luck I might be able to share a photo or two....


No comments:

Post a Comment